Fantasy Football for Smart People: The Ultimate In-Season Weekly Guide
Scroll down for more information on this book. You will receive a link to download the PDF after purchase.
Fantasy Football for Smart People: The Ultimate In-Season Weekly Guide is filled with data-driven fantasy football analysis designed to improve your in-season decision-making, from projecting players to trade strategies to daily-fantasy-specific advice. With The Ultimate In-Season Weekly Guide, you’ll learn:
- How to handle the flex position on a weekly basis
- Why using the Vegas lines can make you a better in-season decision-maker
- How to handle “questionable” players
- Which player types you should target for either consistency or upside
- How to deal with bye weeks
- Why predicting game flow is vital
- How to use game theory in season-long and daily fantasy football
- How to win on DraftKings
- Lots more
Fantasy Football for Smart People: The Ultimate In-Season Weekly Guide is ideal for daily fantasy players who want to make better lineup decisions or season-long owners who struggle to get the most out of their teams. Using hard numbers to either confirm or debunk popular fantasy football narratives, the guide is a scientific, analytical look at which in-season moves are really the best.
Whether you play traditional season-long fantasy football or want to kick ass on daily fantasy sites like DraftKings, The Ultimate In-Season Weekly Guidecontains the tips and advice to give you the edge you need to become a profitable player and long-term winner.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 How much do matchups matter?
- 2 Why Some Rookies Might Have Hidden Value
- 3 How many more plays do passing teams run?
- 4 Eleven Tips for Winning at Daily Fantasy Sports
- 5 The Fourth Quarter, Vegas Lines, and Passing Stats
- 6 More on Quarterback Matchups
- 7 How to Treat Backup Running Backs Who Become Starters
- 8 Does playing in a dome help an offense?
- 9 Daily Fantasy Football, Game Theory, and Antonio Cromartie’s Kids
- 10 How do quarterbacks perform without their No. 1 running back?
- 11 The Consistency of Mobile vs Pocket Passers
- 12 Consistency and Cash Games in DFS
- 13 How to Project Players Based on Game Location (Home vs. Road)
- 14 How to Handle the Flex Position to Win Tournaments on DraftKings
- 15 Do quarterbacks feel the pain?
- 16 Are offenses worse in Thursday night games?
- 17 Do players score more fantasy points on Monday Night Football?
- 18 Do hot streaks really exist?
- 19 Fantasy Contributions from Players Listed as ‘Questionable’
- 20 Should I structure my bye weeks in a particular way?
- 21 The Numbers on Quarterbacks Returning from Injuries
- 22 Are road teams too conservative?
- 23 How to Spot a Tight End Who Will Score a Lot of Touchdowns
- 24 How much does facing a shitty offense help your D/ST?
- 25 Streamlining the Daily Fantasy Lineup Process
- 26 The Prototypical Defense and Kicker
- 27 Demaryius Thomas, Andre Johnson, and Opportunities to Score
- 28 How many lineups should I play?
- 29 Do big-time players play better in big-time games?
- 30 Emphasizing the Little Things in Daily Fantasy Sports
- 31 A Bunch of Fantasy Football Data
- Bonus 1: Brett Favre, Quarterback Hand Size, and Cold Temperatures
- Bonus 2: The Numbers Behind a Contrarian Daily Fantasy GPP Strategy
- Bonus 3: How to Pull Off the Perfect Trade
- Bonus 4: Is GPP success all about seeking upside?
- Bonus 5: How much worse are quarterbacks without their top wide receiver?
- Bonus 6: Selecting Players, Gut vs Numbers
- Bonus 7: How to Overcome a Slow Start in Fantasy Football
- Bonus 8: Advanced Lineup Setting Strategies
- Bonus 9: The Importance of Goal-Line Opportunities
- Sample Chapter from Fantasy Football (and Baseball) for Smart People
- Sample Chapter from Daily Fantasy Pros Reveal Their Money Making Secrets
October 30, 2014