Fantasy Football for Smart People: 25 Mysteries Solved to Help You Draft a Better Team
“Fantasy Football for Smart People: 25 Mysteries Solved to Help You Draft a Better Team” was created to take your fantasy football team over the edge by answering over two dozen critical mysteries in the world of fantasy football. How should I handle the flex position? What’s the best way to draft rookies? Do players perform worse after receiving big contracts? What’s one simple way to dramatically increase my team’s chances of winning? How should my draft strategy change based on the draft slot?
“Fantasy Football for Smart People: 25 Mysteries Solved to Help You Draft a Better Team” is a collection of timeless lessons developed to transform you into a dominant fantasy football owner by using an analytical, data-driven approach to buck conventional wisdom. No more drafting based on hunches. Real numbers, real analysis, real fantasy football championships.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How can I dramatically improve my team without a second of research?
- Do players tank after signing big contracts?
- Are small-school prospects better fantasy options than big-school players?
- Can college conference really predict NFL success?
- How can I analyze past seasons to acquire future value?
- What’s the perfect fantasy football league?
- How can I predict which running backs will break out?
- Which measurables matter for wide receivers?
- Is there one number that predicts tight end success?
- Which measurable is the most overrated?
- How many fantasy points can I expect from different types of rookies?
- How much does a heavy workload matter to running backs?
- How much does a heavy workload affect wide receiver production?
- Do running backs really break down after high-volume seasons?
- Should I pair a quarterback with his receiver(s)?
- How can I see explosive growth in fantasy point scoring?
- How can I make better predictions?
- Is a No. 2 WR on a good team better than a No.1 on a crappy team?
- Are second and third-round rookies undervalued in fantasy football?
- How can I follow the 80-20 rule in fantasy football?
- Which stats can I use to predict quarterback breakouts?
- Why should I focus on “the little things” in fantasy football?
- Do changes in preseason draft position predict player performance?
- Do most running backs fully recover from ACL tears?
- How should I draft a kicker?
May 31, 2014